Friday night we went to dinner with our friends Brittany and Scott to one of our favorite places in Birmingham, Urban Cookhouse. I have been waiting to post this exciting news that I have known for just more than a week now... Brittany and Scott are expecting! Their baby is due late September and Matt & I couldn't be more excited for them. They are such wonderful friends to us and we know that parenthood is going to suit them well :) Their lives are about to be filled with the most amazing love on earth and we can't wait to be there for them through all of the ups & downs that come with parenthood :)
Brittany surprised me with a copy of their ultrasound at Matt's bday party last weekend!
cute little mom-to-be!
toasting the parents and baby biscuit in the oven!
Matt and I helped host a shower for our dear friends Chris & Sarah Saturday night. It was a tailgate shower and the couple got tons of cute Auburn gear. Matt and I are both in the wedding in April and CANNOT wait to celebrate with the soon to be Lees on their big day! Matt and Chris have a bit of a bromance going on and Sarah and I were fast friends from the first time we went out together. It's so fun having wonderful couple-friends!
Sarah and the hostesses
Us with the soon-to-be Lees!
Aren't they cute? :)
Auburn University needs this pic for some sort of advertising gig...poster kids for the perfect tailgate!
Ben made an appearance at the shower, but spent most of the time chasing the Rumba around the floor - too cute! He then fell fast asleep so mommy & daddy could enjoy the party! what a perfect baby :)
Sunday I went to another Pure Barre class :) -- addicted, I told you! -- and then spent the rest of the day at the park with my two favorite boys and favorite pup. The sun was shining and we just enjoyed every minute of the gorgeous day!
My 3 Favorite Things!
Happy spring everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment