Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 31, 2011

bittersweet

This weekend I will be beach bound...! I am so excited to see the ocean, get some SUN (it's been waaay too long!), relax, and most importantly celebrate one of my bestie's last weekends being a single lady!  I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time :) but also dreading it a bit too... that is where the bittersweetness comes into play: this will be my first weekend away from Ben!  I spent 24 hrs away from him in January when I went to Nashville for a night, but this is going to be a full weekend - like - a lot of hours!   Like I said before - I am suuuuper pumped and ready for some relaxation and girl time... but my heart will be here:


Even though I will be here:


:)  that picture just makes me feel relaxed! I can practically hear the jimmy buffett songs playing in the background... ahhh.


I can't wait to celebrate with Sarah! I can't believe their wedding is just one month away, too! Yippeeee!!
Matt and Ben will be heading North to spend the weekend at a cabin with the Byron family celebrating Zach's 30th! I am glad Matt will be with family to help him with Ben... he's a little guy but a LOT of work! Especially now that he is fully mobile and his most absolute favorite thing to do is pull up (on anything and everything) and stand. He is so proud of himself and it is so super cute... Cute and dangerous! He has pulled lots of things off tables and shelves already. Oh, Ben... you little rascal.

Next week I promise to upload and post Ben's 8-month pictures and accomplishments! I made myself file our taxes before doing anything else fun this week. Taxes as of this afternoon = done! Wahoo... Now back to blogging and snuggling with my man before I leave tmrw!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors