Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

just...so...sleepy...


Aren't these hysterical?  I put the little man in his crib at 2pm for his afternoon nap. He cried for a bit and once it was quiet I looked at the video monitor and this is what I saw! Ha.  After snapping a few pictures I moved him into a laying position so he would be comfortable and, more importantly, sleep longer!

Sleeping has been a hot topic in the Byron household these days.  Ben has slept through the night 3 nights in a row!!! Cross your fingers, knock on wood. Hopefully he has turned a new leaf and tonight will be night #4!

He slept from 8pm-8am last night! I had to go in and wake him up this morning at 8 so I could get to work! Lots of sleep = happy baby = incredibly happy mama!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! Absolutely precious. Go baby Ben for sleeping 3 nights in a row!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors