Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, March 7, 2011

liberating

So, when I wrote the last post I was sad and dissappointed about my medicine hindering me from feeding Ben.  Little did I know that just 2 weeks later I would actually feel a little liberated and not disheartened!  I am back in action and able to feed Ben again, but we are also supplementing with formula when we need a few extra ounces.  It's not the end of the world after all :)  It has made life a little easier and Ben is still getting breastmilk so he is getting all of the immunity and good stuff he needs, too. I am so lucky that I am able to continue to feed Ben and it is nice now to not have the pressure of producing enough to feed that hungry little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors