Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 1, 2011

exciting things :)

We just arrived home from a FABULOUS wedding weekend.  There is nothing like watching two of your best friends say "I Do"! The ceremony was sweet, spiritual, and full of love.  The reception was phenomenal and out of this world fun.  The couple was perfection!  More to come later... pictures and more details :)

On another exciting note :)  I have only known this news for about a week now and have been dying to share the joy!  In November Benjamin will welcome into the world a COUSIN!! YAY!!! Zach and Sandra are expecting in late November!! Matt and I are SO thrilled to be aunt and uncle to their little precious baby! We were so excited when we found out that we popped some champagne! They are not finding out the sex of the baby - so I am going to have to get creative with my gift buying :) The Byron family is growing once again!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors