Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2012

yikes!

...I have been a very bad blogger! Blogging, you see, is kind of like raking the leaves. The longer you wait to do it... the more daunting the task becomes and the longer it takes you to get the job done. I haven't made a real post since early September... and here we are, just a few days from December! Guess that means we have just been too busy to blog - and that's never a bad thing! I am going to make an attempt to catch up 3 months worth of activities in just a few posts... let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors