Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 24, 2012

groupie

I can't really remember the last time I went to an actual music store and bought a CD.  As an early bday present to myself... I went and bought The Lumineers CD. I fell in love with The Lumineers in June when I heard their most popular song used in a friend's wedding video.  It was love at first listen.... since then Matt and I went to an Old Crow Medicine Show concert just because The Lumineers were opening for them, went to see them in Nashville (more on that later) and have bought tickets to see them in October when they come back to Bham!

Here is their most popular song "Ho Hey":


Here is my fav "Stubborn Love":



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors