Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

the contella wedding


 On January 29th I got to be part of one of my very best friend's wedding! It is always an honor to be asked to be a bridesmaid in a wedding - it is so much fun to be with someone who is giddy in love and anxiously awaiting the day they have been dreaming about their whole life and planning for for the past year or so! I have no pictures from the wedding itself, sadly, but a few from the rehearsal dinner.  I was too busy dancing to take pictures at the wedding... the band, Super T, was SO much fun! Matt and I had a blast.... he even danced the tassels off his shoes :)
we.love.crazy.pose.
besties!
the bride and her maids!

the lovely amber beckham was the photographer at their wedding as well... a preview of wedding pics can be seen at her site as well!!! GORGEOUS pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors