Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 3, 2011

The Bach Wedding

On December 18th Matt and I got to be part of a very special wedding: Jamie and Courtney Bach's! Jamie and Matt are closer than blood brothers.  They are so funny together and are the very best of friends.  Courtney and I met through Matt and Jamie and have been drug along on their wild adventures for the past several years.  We have bonded and love talking about our boys :) Jamie and Courtney got engaged in May, near Matt and I's first anniversary. We have been anticipating this wedding since, and had SO much fun at the reception! A neat twist is that my family and Jamie's aunt and uncle are super close. My parents and his aunt and uncle are best friends and I have grown up spending many holidays with them and their kids. Jamie and I were probably at the same 4th of July party as 7 year olds and didn't even know it! Here are a few pics of the big event!
 first meeting :)
 so sweet!
 the girls
 bffs!
 the boys


 bride & groom
 first dance

 cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors