Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 18, 2010

freeze frame

12 weeks??? 12 weeks already? How in the WORLD has 12 weeks gone by so fast.  Ben has changed SO much and I wish I could just make time stand still. He gets so much cuter every day and his tiny little precious personality has started to show. His smile MELTS my heart... and I get to see it ALL the time now! I just absolutely love it!  I wish I could make time stand still and enjoy this precious phase just a little longer.



Last week I started back to work.  This was the day I had been dreading since the day Ben was born.  After spending almost 3 months with this little one every day I had to get up, get ready, and make the morning commute back to work on Tuesday.  Leaving was so hard and each day it doesn't get any easier. I wish I could spend every minute with this little one :( but someone's gotta bring home the bacon.

We went to Nashville this past weekend for a wedding shower for our friend Courtney soon-to-be Bach.  Matt got to spend some much needed time with his bff and we got to be spoiled, once again, with wonderful meals and more courtesy of Ma and Pa Skelley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors